Dogzies Responsibilities: Dogzies is committed to providing a safe environment for both their clients and employees.
1. All classes will be conducted outdoors.
2. All classes will feature a small number of participants.
3. All activities will be designed to provide adequate physical distancing.
4. All contact points will be disinfected regularly.
Client Responsibilities: We expect that clients will respect each other and adhere to additional guidelines to ensure the safety of the community.
1. We ask all clients to spray their dogs and leashes with a pet safe disinfectant immediately prior to class. We have Briotech (Pet safe) available to purchase from your profile. (or you can use an alternative disinfectant spray or product). Please carry it with you.
2. Symptoms – Clients experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms (cough, sneeze, fever, runny nose, etc.) must refrain from attending class.
3. Face Coverings – It is optional for clients to wear a face covering (mask,
bandana, scarf, etc.).
4. Physical Distancing – All clients are required to respect physical distancing
measures and remain two meters away from each other.
5. Sanitization – All clients are required to sanitize their hands immediately prior
to class (clients must provide their own hand sanitizer).
1. Ensure all waivers, immunizations, etc. are up to date.
2. Book Now – please book online as soon as possible as space is limited. Within 24 hours of your request you will receive a confirmation from us. If you don’t receive one please drop us a note as it means the booking request wasn’t received and you are not registered.
3. Training Tools – please acquire all required training tools, dogzies will not have any available for loan. There will be the list of required tools on your booking confirmation that we send once you have booked.
4. Arrival – please arrive 15 minutes prior to class and walk your dog.
5. Enjoy your training.
Outdoor Class Schedule
_______________PLEASE WEAR PROPER WALKING SHOES, NO SANDALS________
August 5th to August 16th
Meeting at Mission Creek Regional Park
2363 Springfield Road (entrance off Springfield and Durnin Rd)
(meet on the grass area across from the washroom building)
Wednesday August 5th 7:45pm start time
Sunday August 9th 7:45pm start time
Wednesday August 12th 7:30pm start
Sunday August 16th 7;30pm start
Meeting by Starbucks 3957 Lakeshore Road
Wednesday August 19th 7:30pm start
Sunday August 23rd 7:30pm start
Wednesday August 26th 7:30pm start
Sunday August 30th 7:30pm start
Clients must register from their profile and will have received confirmation from Dogzies and a reminder the day before class. Unfortunately with the numbers being limited you will be unable to take part if you attend without pre-registering.
Please follow the guidelines that have been posted or sent. The training tools you will require will be in your confirmation letter.