Dogzies Responsibilities: Dogzies is committed to providing a safe environment for both their clients and employees.
1. All classes will be conducted outdoors.
2. All classes will feature a small number of participants.
3. All activities will be designed to provide adequate physical distancing.
4. All contact points will be disinfected regularly.
Client Responsibilities: We expect that clients will respect each other and adhere to additional guidelines to ensure the safety of the community.
1. We ask all clients to spray their dogs and leashes with a pet safe disinfectant immediately prior to class. We have Briotech (Pet safe) available to purchase from your profile. (or you can use an alternative disinfectant spray or product). Please carry it with you.
2. Symptoms – Clients experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms (cough, sneeze, fever, runny nose, etc.) must refrain from attending class.
3. Face Coverings – It is optional for clients to wear a face covering (mask,
bandana, scarf, etc.).
4. Physical Distancing – All clients are required to respect physical distancing
measures and remain two meters away from each other.
5. Sanitization – All clients are required to sanitize their hands immediately prior
to class (clients must provide their own hand sanitizer).
1. Ensure all waivers, immunizations, etc. are up to date.
2. Book Now – please book online as soon as possible as space is limited. Within 24 hours of your request you will receive a confirmation from us. If you don’t receive one please drop us a note as it means the booking request wasn’t received and you are not registered.
3. Training Tools – please acquire all required training tools, dogzies will not have any available for loan. There will be the list of required tools on your booking confirmation that we send once you have booked.
4. Arrival – please arrive 15 minutes prior to class and walk your dog.
------------NO OPEN TOE SANDALS OR FLIP FLOPS----------
Meeting on the grass area by the
Off Leash Dog Park at 536 Rowcliffe Ave.
Wednesday September 30th 6:30pm start
Thursday October 1st 6:30pm start
Meeting by the
Lawn Bowling club in City Park, entrance off Abbott street and Leon Ave.
Saturday October 3, 9:30am start NEW
Sunday October 4th 5:30pm start
Wednesday October 7th 6:30 pm start
Thursday October 8th 6:30pm start NEW
Sunday October 11th 9:30 am start
Sunday October 11th 4:30pm start NEW
Wednesday October 14th 6:30 pm start
No Class Sunday October 18th
Wednesday October 21st 6:30 pm start
Sunday October 25th 9:30 am start
Wednesday October 28th 6:30 pm start
Clients must register from their profile and will have received confirmation from Dogzies and a reminder the day before class. Unfortunately with the numbers being limited you will be unable to take part if you attend without pre-registering.
Please follow the guidelines that have been posted or sent. The training tools you will require will be in your confirmation letter.