Dogzies Responsibilities: Dogzies is committed to providing a safe environment for both their clients and employees.
1. All classes will be conducted outdoors.
2. All classes will feature a small number of participants.
3. All activities will be designed to provide adequate physical distancing.
4. All contact points will be disinfected regularly.
Client Responsibilities: We expect that clients will respect each other and adhere to additional guidelines to ensure the safety of the community.
1. We ask all clients to spray their dogs and leashes with a pet safe disinfectant immediately prior to class. We have Briotech (Pet safe) available to purchase from your profile. (or you can use an alternative disinfectant spray or product). Please carry it with you.
2. Symptoms – Clients experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms (cough, sneeze, fever, runny nose, etc.) must refrain from attending class.
3. Face Coverings – Are mandatory at all Group Classes (mask,
bandana, scarf, etc.).
4. Physical Distancing – All clients are required to respect physical distancing
measures and remain two meters away from each other.
5. Sanitization – All clients are required to sanitize their hands immediately prior
to class (clients must provide their own hand sanitizer).
1. Ensure all waivers, immunizations, etc. are up to date.
2. Book Now – please book online as soon as possible as space is limited. Within 24 hours of your request you will receive a confirmation from us. If you don’t receive one please drop us a note as it means the booking request wasn’t received and you are not registered.
3. Training Tools – please acquire all required training tools, dogzies will not have any available for loan. There will be the list of required tools on your booking confirmation that we send once you have booked.
4. Arrival – please arrive 15 minutes prior to class and walk your dog.
5. Enjoy your training.
Outdoor Class Schedule
---------PLEASE WEAR PROPER OUTERWEAR AND WALKING SHOES--------
FACE MASKS ARE NOW MANDATORY AT GROUP CLASSES
Meeting at the bottom of Knox Mountain Park by the Tennis Court
Meeting at Prospera Place Parking Lot (Water Street)
Wednesday December 2nd 6:30pm start
Saturday December 5th 9:30am start
Sunday December 6th 9:30am start
Wednesday December 9th 6:30pm start
Saturday December 12th 9:30am start
Sunday December 13th 9:30am start
Wednesday December 16th 6:30pm start
Clients must register from their profile and will have received confirmation from Dogzies and a reminder the day before class. Unfortunately with the numbers being limited you will be unable to take part if you attend without pre-registering.
Please follow the guidelines that have been posted or sent. The training tools you will require will be in your confirmation letter.