After voluntarily suspending Behavioral/Socialization Classes to prevent the spread of COVID 19 (Coronavirus), Dogzies is pleased to announce that classes will resume as of May 27, 2020.
Dogzies Responsibilities: Dogzies is committed to providing a safe environment for both their clients and employees.
1. All classes will be conducted outdoors (2087 Ward Road).
2. All classes will feature a small number of participants.
3. All activities will be designed to provide adequate physical distancing.
4. All contact points will be disinfected regularly.
Client Responsibilities: We expect that clients will respect each other and adhere to additional guidelines to ensure the safety of the community.
1. We ask all clients to spray their dogs and leashes with a pet safe disinfectant immediately prior to class. We have Briotech (Pet safe) available to purchase from your profile. (or you can use an alternative disinfectant spray or product). Please carry it with you.
2. Symptoms – Clients experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms (cough, sneeze, fever, runny nose, etc.) must refrain from attending class.
3. Face Coverings – It is optional for clients to wear a face covering (mask,
bandana, scarf, etc.).
4. Physical Distancing – All clients are required to respect physical distancing
measures and remain two meters away from each other.
5. Sanitization – All clients are required to sanitize their hands immediately prior
to class (clients must provide their own hand sanitizer).
1. Ensure all waivers, immunizations, etc. are up to date.
2. Book Now – please book online as soon as possible as space is limited. Within 24 hours of your request you will receive a confirmation from us. If you don’t receive one please drop us a note as it means the booking request wasn’t received and you are not registered.
3. Training Tools – please acquire all required training tools, dogzies will not have any available for loan. There will be the list of required tools on your booking confirmation that we send once you have booked.
4. Parking – please park on the 2087 side of Ward Road (do not block driveways).
5. Arrival – please arrive 10 minutes prior to class and walk your dog.
6. Enjoy your training.
Outdoor Class Schedule July 8th to July 29th
Meeting at 2087 Ward Road
(park on 2087 side of Ward Road - do not block driveways)
7:30pm (new start time) to 8:45pm -9:00pm
(please arrive 15 minutes before class to walk your dog around)
Wednesday July 8th
Sunday July 12th
Wednesday July 15th
July 19th to 29th 7:30pm to 8:45-9:00pm
Meeting at Mission Creek Regional Park
2363 Springfield Road (entrance off Springfield and Durnin Rd)
(meet on the grass area across from the washroom building)
Sunday July 19th
Wednesday July 22nd
Sunday July 26th
Wednesday July 29th
Clients must register from their profile and will have received confirmation from Dogzies and a reminder the day before class. Unfortunately with the numbers being limited you will be unable to take part if you attend without pre-registering.
Please follow the guidelines that have been posted or sent. The training tools you will require will be in your confirmation letter.